Sunday, December 15, 2013

Couldn't believe that!

Hello everyone!!!!
So today I'm here to tell you guys about what happened to me this Friday the 13th, yeah I know that you are thinking that something bad happened to me but no! So let me tell you what happened, I woke up around 9am because I didn't have school, I was scrolling through my timeline on Twitter when I saw that Mariam Diamond (that is fiancée of Ronnie Diamond, who is a friend of The Janoskians) tweeted 'RT for a follow back' then I rt'ed and tweeted her that I'd love to get a follow from her, some minutes later I receive a notification that SHE HAD FOLLOWED ME on Twitter!!! 


I couldn't believe when I saw that! Because I have always wanted to be noticed by her and nothing, but then she follows me back, yeah I kinda of freaked out!!! Thank you Mariam so much!!! It was the best Friday the 13th EVER!!!! 

Hope you guys liked this news and follow the blog. If you want you can follow me on Twitter too, my user is MahomieFC. Ah and sorry if I had any mistake of grammar. 

Byee!!! 😘 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment