Thursday, December 12, 2013

Xmas

Heyy! OMG it's almost christmas and I haven't bought the gifts!!! I need to hurry up with it. Well I am here to give you girls/boys some advice about the gifts that you could give for your mom, dad, sister, brother, bf/gf. Because I know that it's so difficult to choose what to give for our families. I've been looking on the internet and found some awesome gifts.

Gifts for your Mom, Sister or Girlfriend:

1-This cozy sweater for only 23 dollars on Target
2- Zip wedge sneakers on Love Culture for 37.03 dollars
3- Fake leather backpack with floral detail on Claries for only 28 dollars

Gifts for your Dad, Brother or Boyfriend:


1- Fierce gift set on Abercrombie for 58 dollars
2- Reversible leather belt on Aeropostale for 22.13 dollars
3- Adidas white t-shirt Soocer words for only 25 dollars

I hope you guys liked this post about the xmas gifts. Bye! Happy holidays!!!

PS.: All the things are in USA dollar.

1 comment: